Your Personal Invitation
IMPACT R&D Summit
October 14-16, 2018
Renaissance Schaumburg, Chicago
Leading R&D professionals representing a diverse range of industry sectors will gather in at the Renaissance Schaumburg in Chicago on October 14-16th, 2018 to examine the latest developments supporting innovative research and development programs. The upcoming IMPACT R&D Innovation Summit’s program will cover these key themes:
- Emerging Technology Impacting R&D
- Sustainability & Cost Containment Management
- New Product Development, Design & Innovation
- Streamlining the R&D Process Success
New formats through which to explore the latest industry trends:
- Program Led by Steering Committee – We believe in letting those who know the industry best guide the educational content of the summit.
- More Case Study Content – From your feedback we know that in-depth case studies delivered by your industry peers are extremely valuable in terms of benchmarking and identifying best practices.
- One-on-One Meetings – A first-class opportunity for you to sit down with best-in-class solution providers and discuss new approaches to current challenges. Carefully selected for you based on the detailed registration you fill out, these sessions are an excellent way of achieving that extra edge in terms of industry knowledge.
- Full Conference Pass – We are extending this invitation to you with an access Pass that requires no registration or conference fee, covers all onsite catering, one hotel night stay, plus a $300 flight reimbursement.
To reserve your place at the Fall 2018 summit, register via the button below (using your Invitation Code when asked); contact Attendee Relations Manager, Kristin Hennes, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 424-334-5143 with any questions.
Invitation Code: MFG18FPMPGRP
*Receiving this offer does not confirm a space, registration is subject to approval from the event organizers. Terms & conditions apply. Offer not valid for solution providers. We apologize if you received this mistakenly.