Find your path to growth
We've been assisting some of the most innovative companies in the world for fifteen years, working within their teams to investigate new product ideas aimed at new markets. Let us put this experience to work for you, showing you a path to sustained growth.
What our clients say about us . . .
- "We developed a lot of respect for the GrowthPilot people and process. The projects move along quickly from start to finish with minimal hand-holding required. The clear goals and a mid-point check, are both good things. The reports were very professional and organized with respect for our time."
- "A few things were really surprising to us. First, they identified some clever ideas to help broaden how we viewed the markets. Second, they provided a technical review of the landscape in terms of competitive offerings and IP situation. . . We were surprised at their level of industrial experience. Quite different than the stereotype of inexperienced consultants surfing the internet for things to compile as a report."
- "The process for pursuing new opportunities you designed for us did not disturb the things we already do well but made us remarkably more effective. So effective, in fact, that our European R&D division adopted it almost immediately."
- "The thing I like best about working with you is your rapid iteration: you always tell it like it is, and if the process we designed is not working for a given project, you call it, change it, and drive on. It gives us confidence in your ability to tackle tough assignments, and you always deliver."
- "GrowthPilot is an important and integral part of our approach to strategic adjacencies. It provides us a fast, flexible, and relatively low cost way of evaluating technologies, markets, and potential partner/acquisition candidates."
- "As compared to initiatives leveraging the company's internal resources and analysis only, GrowthPilot's independent, outside perspective and their recommendations allow us to decide on next steps with more confidence and data-based information that we would not otherwise have found."